29 Delicious Vegan Dinner Recipes

29 vegan recipes

Below, you’ll find wholesome vegan meals made with affordable and protein-rich whole grains, beans, and nuts. You’ll also see plenty of fresh, colorful produce, and occasionally some tofu. No funny meat substitutes here.

As a vegetarian, a lot of my recipes happen to be vegan, or would be if I simply left off a sprinkle of cheese or a fried egg. I’ve enjoyed a few too many heavy meals over the past few days, so I thought we could lighten up a little with my favorite vegan dinners.

I love the challenge of making my favorite recipes vegan, like when I figured out how to make the lasagna and enchiladas in my cookbook without the cheese. Honestly, the cheese-free variations are just as tempting as the originals. In total, the book offers 96 tested vegan/vegan-option recipes.

These recipes are only a small selection of the vegan recipes on Cookie and Kate. Browse the vegan recipe index to see them all!

You won't believe how delicious dairy-free mac and cheese can be. Vegan and easily gluten free. cookieandkate.com

1) Amazing Vegan Mac and Cheese

“I made this at my daughters request and have to admit I was skeptical as we are neither vegan or vegetarian. It was awesome, all three of my children and my wife raved about it, we will definitely be making this again.” – Patrick

Continue to the recipe...

The post 29 Delicious Vegan Dinner Recipes appeared first on Cookie and Kate.



from Cookie and Kate https://ift.tt/31G7e0p

Post a Comment

0 Comments