The Best Use for the Instant Pot? Comfort Food.

Welcome to Set It & Forget It, a new series about all the ways we rely on our Crock-Pots, Instant Pots, and ovens during the colder months. Whether it’s a long braise on the stove or a quick burst in the pressure cooker, one thing’s for sure: Comfort food means comfort cooking.



My husband bought me an Instant Pot on Amazon Day three years ago, after I had dropped hints that I may need to get an electric pressure cooker at some point. The type of food I prefer to cook and eat at home consists largely of stews, after all. There is for me something so satisfying about putting a whole bunch of things into a single pot, letting it simmer for the better part of an afternoon, and then returning to the stove to find something magical.
Read More >>


from Food52 https://ift.tt/2kNCGtL

Post a Comment

0 Comments